CareCenter Ministries Mississippi (CCMMS)
1. Accountability: A privacy officer has been appointed to ensure the church's compliance with applicable privacy legislation; to ensure that the organization protects all personal information held or transferred to third party for processing; develops, implements and maintains on-going personal information policies and practices, as well as trains staff and volunteers for compliance.
2. Identifying purposes: CCMMS collects personal information from you for the following reasons:
To contact you about CCMMS activities and events
To allow affiliated organizations to contact you about their activities
To allow other members and residents to contact you
We will obtain your consent before using your personal information for any new purpose.
3. Consent: By sharing you personal information with us you are giving us your consent to use the personal information that we collect from you as described in item 2 above until you revoke such consent.
4. Limiting collection, use, disclosure, and retention: We will not collect your personal information indiscriminately; and we will not deceive or mislead you about the reasons for collecting your personal information. We keep your personal information as long as necessary to satisfy the purposes described in item 3. We will not destroy or make anonymous your personal information unless you request so because that would prevent us from contacting you in the event of future reunions or celebration.
5. Accuracy and Safeguards: We will endeavor to minimize the possibility of using incorrect information. We will protect your personal information against loss or theft; safeguard the information from unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification; and we will protect personal information regardless of the format in which it is held.
6. Openness and Individual access: This document is our notification to you about our privacy policies. You may refer to it at any time at on/at www.carecenterms.org which also includes a list of the affiliated organizations which we have information-sharing arrangements with. Upon request in permitted situations, you may arrange to confirm and correct your personal information in our records in writing.
7. Recourse: In the event of a dispute with an Officer of the organization over the handling of your personal information Jonathan Cook will promptly investigate all complaints received and take appropriate measures.